⚠ Learn How We Are Responding to COVID-19
To Our Customers,
Infinity Homes is committed to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and the communities we serve. As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus
outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect
our employees and customers.
- We have advised our employees to follow the public health authorities' guidance regarding proper hand washing and hygiene.
- We are reinforcing a policy that if any employees exhibit cold, flu, or fever symptoms to not come to work until they are fully recovered.
- Our sales centers are open to welcome you. In addition to in-person tours, we're also offering virtual or phone appointments using Facetime, Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom, etc. Please call ahead to schedule a virtual appointment.
- Models cleaned routinely during closed hours.
- We ask that you do not touch any of the items in the model (gloves can be provided to you upon request).
- Masks for visitors will be provided if needed. Entry into our models is not permitted unless visitors are/will be wearing a mask.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed at the entrance of our models for visitors to use.
- No more than 4 people are authorized to be in the office/model at a time.
- Practice social distancing in all meetings (keep 6' distance from others at all times).
We will continue to monitor all developments relating to COVID-19, and we will adjust according to the guidance of the CDC, local public health agencies, and the government.
We appreciate the patience of our residents, prospects, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders as we navigate these uncharted waters.
Please take care of yourselves and each other,
Chief Executive Officer
Infinity Homes & Co.